1. If I was a victim of crime, can I qualify for free therapy? Yes, if you were a victim of crime in the United States, you may be a candidate for free therapy because you may qualify for the crime victim compensation program. Set up an appointment so we can evaluate your case.
2. I have depression problems and I do not know what to do, how can a therapy help me? At La Vida Life Counseling Center, we know that many times people go through difficult times, which can cause different moods, including deep sadness or even depression, so if you are going through difficult times and feel that your mood is depressive, we can help you through emotional therapy.
3. My children have behavioral problems at school, they recommended that I take them to therapy. How can therapy help them improve that attitude? At La Vida Life Counseling Center we provide child therapy that is developmentally sensitive and allows the release and safe expression of emotions, the processing of traumatic experiences and the development of strong relationships with parents/caregivers and other family members.
4. I would like to have a therapy session with a therapist who can understand my culture. At La Vida Life Counseling Center we know how difficult it is to live in a foreign country and leave our roots behind, so we are culturally sensitive (we stick to the cultural tradition of our clients) to help them recover, empower themselves and overcome the emotional consequences caused by the trauma.
5. Do I as a parent need therapy if my child is the victim?
6. Is it beneficial to bring all my children to therapy if only one of them is a victim?
7. Are there sessions offered after my children's school hours?
8. Are sessions offered on the weekends?
9. How can I qualify for free therapy?
10. Do I need insurance to receive treatment?
11. Where are you located?
12. How long are your programs?
13. Do you offer Anger Management Classes for teens?
14. How beneficial are Anger Management Classes?
15. How many Anger Management Classes do I have to take to complete a program?